What's new

Storing photos in specific albums as each photo is taken

CaptainJay

Reaction score
As I take each photo they are stored in the "camera roll" album and for organizational purposes I have been copying them to other albums. Is there a way to specify what album I want the photo stored as they are taken.

No there is no way to accomplish what you want using the stock camera app. But there are apps in the apps store which do exactly what you, however those apps have their own library which is completely different from camera roll and others. to have them in camera roll or near camera roll albums, you will have to copy them manually. Check in the apps store for "fotolr Photo Studio" it's a good camera app.

bab2010

Thanks for your help. Thoroughly enjoying my new 4s and exploring its various features; but sometimes expect more of it than it can deliver.

HI THE IPHONE 4S THE WORST PHONE IVE EVER HAD transfer photos from i tunes to my phone say 50 pic of wildlife great then another 75 pic of cars not so great the phone thinks i have all ready 50 pic i olny do 25 so instead of ending up with 50 wildlife and 75 of cars a total 125 i end up with a mix of wildlife and cars all 75.
anyone got any answers.

HI THE IPHONE 4S THE WORST PHONE IVE EVER HAD transfer photos from i tunes to my phone say 50 pic of wildlife great then another 75 pic of cars not so great the phone thinks i have all ready 50 pic i olny do 25 so instead of ending up with 50 wildlife and 75 of cars a total 125 i end up with a mix of wildlife and cars all 75.
anyone got any answers.

Yeah but a different phone. Simples!

iHolophyte