What's new

Steve Jobs Resigns as Apple CEO

Thought death could be the only reason for JOBs not to be apple's CEO......sad....lets hope for cool stuffs from Tim

abdul8819 said:
Thought death could be the only reason for JOBs not to be apple's CEO......sad....lets hope for cool stuffs from Tim

Tim will be good, I can feel it

I'm confident that Apple will continue just fine. When Bill Gates resigned, Microsoft continues as always, and so will Apple. It's a large machine, and even a major cog in it will not affect the rest of the machinery.

Steve Jobs is resigning because he is terminally ill, can't believe know one picked up on that. Most likely he has about 3 months....if that!!

No way he would have dropped this little gem right before the iPhone 5 debuts unless he's pretty sick, he just said he was going to be on the board so as to not set off too many alarm bells about just how sick he is. Very sad!!

Steve Jobs is resigning because he is terminally ill, can't believe know one picked up on that. Most likely he has about 3 months....if that!!

No way he would have dropped this little gem right before the iPhone 5 debuts unless he's pretty sick, he just said he was going to be on the board so as to not set off too many alarm bells about just how sick he is. Very sad!!

Yeah he would not be that sick

To be honest before I purchased an apple iPhone I never thought much of apple and pc's / phones. But since I got one I don't think I'd ever revert back to windows. I only ever used windows 95/98/2000/XP and so on and thought windows was pretty good, but since using an apple device I'm like windows is the biggest piece of garbage ever. Apple pc's out class windows by miles! So thank you steve jobs just for that alone, even though it did take up to the release of the iPhone 4 to realize that! If I could turn back 20 years when the apple Mac was out I'd have started my computer life with that rather than the (I'll switch it on, make a brew, have a bath, watch some tv, go out with friends and then come back to it finally booting up) windows 95. LOL

He's not gone from his company. Just side stepped to a less intensive post as chairman if the board. He'll still have a bug say on what happens within apple.

After buying an iPhone 4 I then changed from a windows 7 netbook to a MacBook air and I won't be going back.