Split cable

Discussion in 'iPhone 7' started by brixtonboy, Jun 12, 2017.

1. RN281

RN281 Active Member

Yes, Amazon has several iPhone 7 Bluetooth adaptors that enable you to charge & listen at the same time. I got mine 2 weeks ago & it works well.

• Like Like x 1
  2. spencerdl

spencerdl Well-Known Member

I know that Apple adapters are a little more expensive, but at the same time its more of a "piece of mind" thing with me and that's what Apple products give me, especially with power/connections.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. FundyKayak

FundyKayak New Member

For sure, if you need a Lightning charge cable the Apple one is the only way to go. The 3rd party cords don't last.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Junior

Junior Well-Known Member

This is definitely good advice. I skipped out on buying extra lightning cables and bought a 6 pack on amazon for about $3 a cable. The cables lasted on average 2 weeks each and they just stopped working, completely dead.

Even though the Apple one start falling apart after 6 months of use, they still manage to charge the device just like day one. I don't know what kind of sorcery they put into those cables, but they work.

• Like Like x 5
  5. tdelfie03

tdelfie03 Member

I have bought several different brands including one that had the made for apple branding. None of them seem to last more than a couple of weeks. After that period I get the error message saying it's not compatible with my phone. Let me know if yours holds up

• Like Like x 1
  6. JandN2639

JandN2639 Active Member

We only buy Apple-endorsed products since we had several failures. They do tend to work better and last longer.

• Like Like x 4
  7. RN281

RN281 Active Member

For sure, nothing lasts forever, even Apple. This is what user reviews on Amazon are for. Consumer beware, and verify before buying. This means the consumer should first read the reviews (verified prchaser reviews) and then decide. The reviews were written by people who have bought and used the item. Choose items with many verified purchaser reviews.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mattolly93

Mattolly93 New Member

Please don’t waste your money, I bought one of those cable adapter and it only works for one seconds, better still by a wireless headphones