What's new

Speaker problems

neli

Reaction score
My speakers have gone crazy on the bottom two speakers the right one works but the left one doesnt so is it even a speaker?:iphone4vert:

neli said:
My speakers have gone crazy on the bottom two speakers the right one works but the left one doesnt so is it even a speaker?:iphone4vert:

So do mine I love my I phone , my right speaker is way louder than the left and I noticed it coz it looked like it was rusty?

neli said:

Do u think they'll give me a replacement ? Or are they all like that?

They won't give you a replacement since there is only 1 speaker on the iphone.

The other one is the microphone as mentioned earlier.

neli said:

So do mine I love my I phone , my right speaker is way louder than the left and I noticed it coz it looked like it was rusty?

The left is a microphone and the right is a speaker. There is only one loud speaker on the iPhone.

bab2010 said:
The left is a microphone and the right is a speaker. There is only one loud speaker on the iPhone.

I don't know how many times we have to say that the right is the speaker and the left is the mic for people to read it! Lol
I even posted the specs page for a visual that they seem to have ignored :(

There.

Attachments

• $image-4220015783.jpg
    $image-4220015783.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 316