What's new

2 smal speakers iphone 4

spaced

Reaction score
Noticed that the left hand small speaker at the bottom of my iPhone 4 is considerably lower in volume than the right one. Have fiddled with the setting and still the same? Is this normal??

left speaker is actually a mic not a speaker. So you will only get sound out of the right speaker and the ear speaker when used as a phone

left speaker is actually a mic not a speaker. So you will only get sound out of the right speaker and the ear speaker when used as a phone

+1 only one loud speaker on the iPhone.

SERBDVB said:

There is some sound coming out of it though

There is some sound coming out of it though

No there is no sound coming out of it at all. It's simply not possible, maybe you mean that the right speaker sound leak to the left direction making you think that the left speaker producing sound where by it really doesn't.

bab is correct. I went through this a while back. Some of the sound from the speaker leaks through the mic port and makes it seem that it's putting out sound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bab2010 said:
No there is no sound coming out of it at all. It's simply not possible, maybe you mean that the right speaker sound leak to the left direction making you think that the left speaker producing sound where by it really doesn't.

Plus one.