What's new

Light Leak ear speaker Verizon iphone4?

Paemt104433

Reaction score
So I was using my phone in the dark lastnight and I noticed a small dim line of white light on the right side inside the ear speaker. That normal?

Never noticed that kinda thing on my phone. Are u able to see it again and again or you just fortunately saw it and that's it.

Yeah I can see it but it's not horrible I called apple and they're excuse was that since the Verizon model is made diff that there is possible light leakage.

Do u think it's something to be concerned about? Other than ghat my phone is remarkable.

Thanks. I been checking out the AT&T models bit it didn't have this problem.

Thanks. I been checking out the AT&T models bit it didn't have this problem.

If it's something to worry about then take it back to AT&T or to the apple store so that they see into it for you.

Well u just checked my friends Verizon iPhone and he has the same problem... Hmmm guess it's the way they are made.

Well u just checked my friends Verizon iPhone and he has the same problem... Hmmm guess it's the way they are made.

There are lights all over the device, I don't think it can disturb, specially that you can only see it in dark conditions. But as you are worried about it, then pay a visit to your carrier or to apple store and hear what they say after seeing those lights by themselves. If it's normal they will tell it to you.

Ok well i guess its not that big of a deal cause like i said the phone works great.

Ok well i guess its not that big of a deal cause like i said the phone works great.

That's the trick! If the phone is working fine, then disregard the small stuff. We can always find "something" wrong with anything.