What's new

sound volume too high

Tsvetomir

Reaction score
my volume level is set to min but still it is too high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my volume level is set to min but still it is too high

Try going to Settings>Misic>Volume Limit and after tapping on volume limit see if it's set to max. If so, try setting it at a lower level to see if that helps.

it is set to min but again it is too high

Take a look at Music - Sound Check. Disable or enable it, maybe there'll be a difference. Restart your device after changing it, let the changes take effect.

Also look at EQ. This affects all sound output. Try a different setting there. Also restart your iPhone after changing the setting.

EQ is off. After restart it is the same :(

What about Sound Check? Did you try changing this as well?

Try resetting your iPhone: press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears, let go of both and let your device power up.

And another idea: is your iPhone up to date? iOS 8.1.1 was released more than 24 hours ago.

If this doesn't help, reset all settings in Settings - General - Reset. You'll have to go through the Settings app again and choose your preferences, also the Volume limit, but maybe it will help with your problem.

You must have excellent hearing. I wish I had your problem. Also check to make sure Hearing Aid Mode is turned off.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

This Hearing aid Mode solves my problem. Thanks a lot.