What's new

Sons iphone found

cloudyq

Reaction score
Well seems like my sons iPhone has been found. It should be returned sometime today. What I am wondering is, I may have to restore it back to factory settings? I mean some one has probably used it somehow. And probably made changes to it. Also is there any way to keep location services always on? It's getting old, my sons irresponsibility I mean.

cloudyq said:
Well seems like my sons iPhone has been found. It should be returned sometime today. What I am wondering is, I may have to restore it back to factory settings? I mean some one has probably used it somehow. And probably made changes to it. Also is there any way to keep location services always on? It's getting old, my sons irresponsibility I mean.

Go into the "restrictions" menu and enable them. Then restrict changes to location and email accounts. It's simple. I believe it can be found under the "general" section.

jjmartinez1982 said:
Go into the "restrictions" menu and enable them. Then restrict changes to location and email accounts. It's simple. I believe it can be found under the "general" section.

Yes, but anyone that knows a little about SSH and hacking can bypass literally anything pass code protected on your phone.

Yes, but anyone that knows a little about SSH and hacking can bypass literally anything pass code protected on your phone.

It's a good deterrent. And most people don't know about SSH and hacking. Plus if you're jailbroken with SSH, the first thing you should do is change your device and root passwords.

enlightened said:
It's a good deterrent. And most people don't know about SSH and hacking. Plus if you're jailbroken with SSH, the first thing you should do is change your device and root passwords.

Yeah.....good point.