What's new

[SOLVED] Downgrading Woes - iOS6 to 5.0.1/5.1.1

No way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Edtek....you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone teach me how do i get SHSH blobs if i already using ios 6 .. i didnt have any SHSH blobs for my recent ios 5.1.1 .. Please help

Can someone teach me how do i get SHSH blobs if i already using ios 6 .. i didnt have any SHSH blobs for my recent ios 5.1.1 .. Please help

The only way to get blobs now are from Cydia's server assuming they're saved there already. You can check this by running TinyUmbrella with your device plugged in and clicking "Save SHSH" or "Save All SHSH". Then in the white box in the middle of the main screen you should be, by default, set onto the 'General' tab. Whatever appears there is what you can downgrade to assuming you don't have them manually saved.

Otherwise, you won't be able to get the blobs. Sharing blobs won't work since they're tied to your iPhone uniquely.

Hi Willerz2 : actually i tried to do many way to get my SHSH files however there is still unable to locate my SHSH files . i also tried to jailbreak my ios6.0 but its prompt me this error :

Missing Key.plist data for this build

Device : iphone 4
ECID : 2629611053903
Build : iphone3,1_6.0.1_10A523

can somebody help me ? maybe some remote session to my computer via Teamviewer ?

Thanks in advance .

I assume that when jailbreaking, you're pointing it to the iOS 6.0.1 IPSW? iOS 6.0 and iOS 6.0.1 uses the same IPSW which is iOS 6.0

yes .. but when i tried to downgrade , i cant find any shsh blobs file ? i only need normal ios 5.1.1 .. i don't really need jailbreak . :/

Can anyone please help me ? I`m too late to recover my SHSH files cause its already gone .

The only way to get them now is to use TinyUmbrella or similar applications to fetch them from Cydia's servers. There are no other ways to get them now that the window has closed

I assume that when jailbreaking, you're pointing it to the iOS 6.0.1 IPSW? iOS 6.0 and iOS 6.0.1 uses the same IPSW which is iOS 6.0

Just to clear up.... when jailbreaking an iDevice on 6.0.1 you point redsn0w at the 6.0 IPSW to complete the jailbreaking process...

yes .. but when i tried to downgrade , i cant find any shsh blobs file ? i only need normal ios 5.1.1 .. i don't really need jailbreak . :/

Can anyone please help me ? I`m too late to recover my SHSH files cause its already gone .

Have you actually saved your SHSH blobs..?

Hmm .. so there is no way i could get my iphone downgraded to ios 5.1.1 ..

Did you open up TinyUmbrella and see if you have iOS 5.1.1 listed on the Generals box in the middle. That's the question. You're doing too much explaining about having the original/regular 5.1.1 etc etc. You're making it too complicated for yourself. The only way we can help you, is if you open up TinyUmbrella, connect your iPhone, and click "Save All SHSH" or "Save SHSH". Wait a few minutes for it to retrieve all your blobs and see if your iOS 5.1.1 blobs are there. Take a screenshot of the main page. Below is an example of my iPad 2. You have to look for something that says 5.1.1 (9B206) like what I circled in this picture, instead it will say iPhone instead of iPad2Wifi

pd4vf.png

Last edited:
Yeah . checked on that 1 . but there is no 5.1.1`s shsh blobs saved . only 6.0.1`s shsh blobs . when i check on logs , its prompt me error : there is way too late for you - no shsh build found on ios 5.1.1 ... is there any way i could install 5.1.1 ( without jailbreak ) clean installation ?

$screenshot 1.jpg$screenshot 2.jpg$screenshot 3.jpg

Last edited: