What's new

So iOS5 will be available for download this Wednesday the 12

What's going on I downloaded the new version for iTunes 10.5 and then when I was looking 2 download the new iOS 5 it said it will check for an update for 10/19/11 I'm currently updated to the 4.3.5 I thought the iOS 5 was coming out today I'm confused I am missing something somebody tell me what's going on?

Plugged IPad in this morning and still no update to IOS5. has it been released yet??? I am on Eastern time and it is 9:00 am. Anyone see the upgrade yet???

I'm seeing the same thing. Someone earlier said that it was going to be out at 10am PST ( 1pm EST )

17:00 GMT or 5 PM GMT or 17:00 ZULU (for older and former military).

There ONE time to use. If you don't know how to reference your timezone to GMT, then use Google.

17:00 GMT or 5 PM GMT or 17:00 ZULU (for older and former military).

There ONE time to use. If you don't know how to reference your timezone to GMT, then use Google.

You're saying that's Apple's one time they always use right? So noonish around these parts... ;)

Unless they change their modus operandi, yes, that is exactly what I am saying LOL

Well clock is ticking down less than half an hour to go!

I'm soooooooooooo excited!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Waiting.... waiting.....

No one knows the exact time it will be pushed. Everyone is guessing. I'm thinking that apple wants people to be focused on buying the 4S rather than the actual OS update.. let's just hope it's some time today.

10 minutes!!!! I can't contain myself.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net