What's new

So I changed jobs, which meant I had to start paying my own phone bill... so I...

thex

Reaction score
Have been limping around on a Andriod phone, and yes it was terrible. Finally I have gotten an iPhone again after about 8 months, and aside from iOS 7.1, what have I missed?

I am mainly concerned about any awesome free apps that you might suggest, or any tips with iOS 7, that didn't apply to iOS 6.x..

By the way it is a 4S on At&t if that matters at all.

I have a 4S, was my first iPhone and I love it! Today I learned about a very nice app called Skitch. Seriously, this app is quite a powerful photo editor for an iOS app and I'm still amazed at what it can do. Welcome back to iOS! :)

Thanks I remember that app it was okay back in the day but it looks like they have made some major improvements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flipboard is a great free app that you can customise to suit yourself, Give it a try.

Good call. I love flipboard.

Alien Blue if you use Reddit for discussions, news, etc. You can't post with the free version, but at least you can read up on things. There are other Reddit apps, but they're not as consolidated as Alien Blue in my biased opinion.

I second Flipboard as well.

If you use Gmail and don't like the stock Mail app, I'd recommend Mailbox.

I was one of the original mailbox users. It was one of the first apps I downloaded when I got my phone. Along with geocaching (gotta have some fun right?). I don't use Reddit so don't have to worry about that.

Welcome back to iPhone by the way, You made the right move.

Thank you. It is good to be back.