What's new

Sms

brixtonboy

Reaction score
I have just changed my service provider to get a better telephone connection in the area were l live.
What's happening now happens also with the other chip in the iPhone.
It sends an sms to a phone number in England that is not in my contacts list.
With this company l see the full number but with the other the last three digits we're missing.
Not that it matters l look down my sms list on the phone it's not there. Crazy can l just shut it of or something l don't know?

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Can no body help !!!!

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Maybe you need to explain it more clearly.
I'm having trouble understanding what happens.

Ok my iPhone 4 sends an sms to a 0044 telephone number that costs me money. The other SIM card did it as well. The number is not in my contacts list.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

When does this happen though? Is it happening when you're texting someone?

Have you tried blocking it, If you click on the phone icon and look in Recents for the number you can tap the exclamation mark at the side and Scroll down to block it.

Now you understand l only put the new card in yesterday and l do not send sms messages. I only use whatsapp.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Sorry, I misunderstood, That's very strange then.
Maybe your provider can help.

Has this is another network l did wish to transfer my number, whatsapp sent me a message with a confirmation PIN number to put in to validate my new number.
Looking at the time l this that this might be the reason.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Maybe so, Also I just did a quick Google and someone else had your problem and the solution was to turn off iMessage and facetime.
Worth a try.

If it is it's very expensive cost me over 3.60€ better get whatapping fast to get my money back [emoji636]

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

If it doesn't help then nothing is lost, you can turn it back on again.

Just saw your post about iMessage and FaceTime, l have them turned off anyway.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.