What's new

Broken 5

Fine by me danke

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Gern geschehen.

I'm still wondering why your notes don't sync to the iPhone 4. There must be some setting I missed that prevents it.

Kannst du meine frühere screen shot weg machen auch meine Email ist auch dar bitte

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Kannst du meine frühere screen shot weg machen auch meine Email ist auch dar bitte

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.
Done!

Sorry, I didn't notice the email address, or else I would have removed the screenshot earlier.

Thank you

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

My girlfriend is asleep so now at last l can compare our handies to see if anything is different in the settings. The iPad settings were exactly the same, but she went a little crazy when l wanted to look in her handy.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Nothing major has changed just cosmetic, on the iPhone 4 for for example its just a cloud press it and then you see the email details. iPhone 6s plus the email is under the cloud.
I did find one difference, icloud server my simple says SMTP

iPhone 6splus iCloud-smtp-server
Apart from that nothing. Help.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Maybe restoring will help. If that doesn't work either, try contacting Apple.

Ok last resort time thanks

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Last resort did not work, in fact lost my bookmarks from Chrome. Had to delete and reinstall app.
That was no problem for an iPhone expert like me.
I have down loaded the iPhone iOS 7 .pdf instructions how to do this and that, don't wish to speak to Apple in German about this minor problem it will just get more complicated.
If you could not sort it out l doubt that they could.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Thank you for trusting in my knowledge. :)
I'm not an Apple technician, and it's possible that I forgot something important, or don't know something that's important in your case. I wish I could make the call for you.
It should be possible to contact Apple via email. Your girlfriend could also talk to them instead of you, if this helps.

Oh no, that would definitely not work, she used hers for whatsapp and 2 hour chats to her girlfriends and family.
If l ask her to speak with Apple wow, answer l don't have time, l must have my hair done etc
The last time our Jura coffee machine needed cleaning, she put the top of the milk container in the flap where the cleaning tablet should go. She didn't want to tell me, but whilst trying to get it out she pushed it further in onto the grinder.
Finally got it with a long Dentists scissors.
Would you trust her with you private stuff :)

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

I might be getting another iPhone 5 :) just need to change the home button or use the virtual one on it. Some times it doesn't work. Waiting for an email.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Finally got an iPhone 5s fully restored as new twice, by me.
All is Syncing perfectly, just as it with my other iPhone 5, inc. notes every single one of them and l did nothing special.
Thanks for all your help and persistence.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.