What's new

Broken 5

Thanks didn't work still no sync or folder no little arrow thing showing.
What can l try next, it can't be that hard can it ???????????? After all its just pressing buttons in the correct order :)

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

High all
Simple question really is the iPhone 4 capable of syncing notes with iCloud. Every time I type in for details for example on google l'm taken to sites about iOS 9 etc.

This question is meant to be in the iPhone 4 section only l hope it is. No wrist slapping. J.A.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Yes it is. And back in the iPhone 4 days there was always commentary about notes disappearing from the iPhone and being located in a folder on whatever email service you were using. And only visable in that folder on your computer, not the iPhone. On the iPhone you could toggle off the setting under email. That would not return the notes to your phone. You still had to copy them on you computer and send them to be saved somewhere on your iPhone.

Since this topic is related to your original thread about your notes, I've merged both threads.

No wrist slapping. Just a stern look. ;)

So now l have come to the end of the line, l have decided that l will pursue this no further.
My notes will never ever be synced to my iPhone 4 under any configuration that can be created my man or Apple, l give up.
Ende ous mickey maus
Thread closed bye from me for now
J.A. Thanks for trying

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

I'm sorry that they still don't sync. Did you compare settings on your Apple devices?

Chapter 2:

cfe1b5aefb5868fabe47f9bfb33bee74.jpg

iCloud confirms that notes are being synced over the air, but they lie. It's untrue they are not. My iPhone 4 does not have a folder,so how can that be????

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

That is a screen shot of something similar to my iPad (similar)
iPhone 4 shows nothing like this, this is my iPad just learnt how to do screenshots wow at my age.
a2d289ed19b6246052d8c71a6fd639df.jpg

How's that

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

That's the explanation why your notes are not syncing. You've enabled an "On My iPad" Account. Those notes are on your iPad only. You'll have to save the notes to iCloud, so that they can start syncing.

Hi l admire you persistent with idiots like me, here is my second screen shot.

I have tried this before however and it did not work then, so l wait with baited breath and open arms to see what happens.

Gregory Isaacs r.i.p.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you save the notes from the "On My iPad" account to iCloud, before disabling the feature?

There were only 2 it was only a test folder to see if it made a difference it did not. Here is a screen shot from my iPhone 4, this post is also being sent from my iPhone 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: