What's new

SMS Bubble Color Change?

Teyoi

Reaction score
Hi there. I have been looking all over the internet for a way to change the color of the bubbles on the SMS texting. What is a great guide that actually works to change the colors?

You will need to be able to root into your device before u could do that. And one easier way to get it done is to downloa a theme off cydia. Jailbreaking is invoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay well can I get some instructions please? Everytime I post a question someone tell me what needs to be done, but no instructions. :/

yes I am, but I figured out how to do it. But I did post another board about removing the black banner at the top of the home screen. And I still need help remvoing that. Do you know how to do that?

yes I am, but I figured out how to do it. But I did post another board about removing the black banner at the top of the home screen. And I still need help remvoing that. Do you know how to do that?

What do u call banner? You are talking about the status bar? The one with battery, wifi, time, etc icons???

I don't know of anyway to remove it from there.

Ok i found one for your. Download it from cydia. "SB Hiden" it will hide your status bar and give more space on your springboard.

I just downloaded that and it removed the status bar completely. I just want the black bar behind all status info gone, not the entire thing. lol.

Unless you post in a screenshot of what you are talking about, i will not understand what you mean. But maybe someone else on the forum can and will be able to help u if there is a way for doing what u want.

Here is what I mean. Do you see the black background on the status bar? I want to just remove the black bg. but keeps the stats there.

zty7ih.png