What's new

SMS/Text bubble color

redbone79

Reaction score
Is there an app that can change the color of the text bubbles? Currently, mine are blue for iMessage, and ugly green for the rest. Or is there a setting that I can change to adjust the colors?

You can apply message themes that will change the colors... but it requires a Jailbreak.

Wow, I'm afraid to jailbreak it. Thank you anyway, I appreciate your help :)

come_to_the_dark_side-1.jpg

Chocolate chip. :)

I'm not exactly sure, I guess Jailbreaking is applying some program so the iPhone can work on different networks. Am I right? I'm not really sure o_O

i felt the same way about jailbreak but, i finally did it and it sure is worth it. nothing will happen....:iphone4vert:

I'm not exactly sure, I guess Jailbreaking is applying some program so the iPhone can work on different networks. Am I right? I'm not really sure o_O

Yeah but jailbreaking your iPhone allow you to a lot more than just only connecting your iPhone to a different network. Jailbreak is simply awesome.

What you are thinking of is more of an "Unlock" so it can be used on other networks.

A Jailbreak (which I am desperately waiting for) is basically putting your phone into Administrator mode like on a computer. Stock they are locked down so there is very little you can change and Apple controls what apps you have access to. After a Jailbreak, you have access to MANY more apps and much more control over the settings on your phone.

Its like leaving the Matrix :cool: