What's new

Skyfire CEO Interview On CNN

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://cnn.com/video/?/video/tech/2010/11/10/nr.taking.the.lead.iphone.app.cnn]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]​

Skyfire CEO, Jeffrey Glueck, had an interview with CNN talking about the future of their app, their plan for the App Store, and other interesting topics. He talks about how in the few weeks they will be adding more bandwidth to their servers so they can expand into different countries, and have the app work at a smooth performance. They took the app down from the App Store after it reached the top of the charts on the first day and then deemed it "Sold Out". Skyfire is being released in increments, by putting it on the App Store and taking it down, the back up and so on.

This will be an interesting story as the app unfolds further.

The Skyfire app is great! I was lucky enough to get it the first day and it really works well. It's great that I'm now able to get a lot of flashed based content to run on my iPhone 4! I hope the iPad version comes out soon as well!

apple will never add flash, this guy has struck gold, im surprised apple allowed this into the app store?

It's kind of funny that they were demoing an iPhone app on a Droid to show how an app for iPhone works. lol!