What's new

siri0us is causing a SERIOUS problem >:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARGMAN

Reaction score
Well, it started when I tried to be urban and try Siri on my iPhone 4 which I am regretting now!! I hate Siri and don't want it anymore.

ANYWAY. I installed a tweak I read about "Siri0us" to enjoy Siri. But instead, I dis-enjoyed AN INFINITE RESPRING LOOP which made my life a disaster.

via iExplorer, I deleted:
/System/Library/PrivateFramewo*rks/AssistantServices.framewor*k.
root>library>mobilesubstrate>d**ynamiclibraries DELETED BOTH .PLIST AND .DYLIB for siri0us

still the annoying loop.

I tried to search via iFunBox for seri0us files to delete them but it won't recognize my iPhone no matter how many times I try.

is there any other way to search for files inside iPhone, or any other solution. that would be super-appreciated!

As I said in other post buy an iPhone 4S and get the real thing nothing imitated is as good as the real thing

Sent from my  iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ☠

I won't pay that much for Siri. I just wanna get rid of this problem!
please answer my specific question

Since you are having such serious problems, I would definitely recommend that you consider restoring the phone and re-jailbreaking. Better to get it out of the way now when 5.0.1 is still being signed than when 5.1 is out and you need to work that little bit harder... ;)

Then avoid trying to hack siri onto your unsupported device like the plague :)

besides seri0us is just for dictation meaning it will only be voice to text.. its not even siri lol. All you have to do is post up that you want a 4s and give your 4 and $100 for a 4s. It is worth it in my opinion, faster processor, siri + future add ons, better camera and way more updates for the phone in the future.. When the iphone 5 comes out the iphone 4 will be as good as a old 3gs lol.

ps this site doesnt support siri0us

Status
Not open for further replies.