What's new

Siri won't search the web or call!

iGeoo

Reaction score
For some reason Siri won't: I am on 5.0.1 and cant update due to there not being an unlock on 5.1Call anyone: I can ask and she will reply, calling... etc, but then nothing, no phone screen :/.. Any ideas???Search the web: I can ask like when I call and she will reply with what I have asked but then nothing! $IMG_0437.jpg Any clue how to fix this?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
I

iGeoo

Reaction score
No. Nothing like that! Iv checked.. I can't restore because I can't re-unlock the phone! :/! Not a clue. May have to go into the apple store and see if they know..

Garrett

Reaction score
No. Nothing like that! Iv checked.. I can't restore because I can't re-unlock the phone! :/! Not a clue. May have to go into the apple store and see if they know..

i doubt the apple store will be any help because your jailbroken. They will say the reason its not working is due to the jailbreak.

bdone

Reaction score
i see that your jailbroken... do you have any kind of popup or ad blocker running?

im having the same problem. i do have adblocker, i don't think i have a popup blocker. i disabled the adblocker, but still won't search web, or make a call. just says calling, but never does it. im using siriport.ru
don't understand why it wouldn't work. im a computer technician, but i can't figure this out. any help would greatly be appreciated! :) thanks

gcastilloo

Reaction score
If anyone finds the answer I'd like to know I just started having this problem today as well. I did jailbreak but this was working before with the jailbreak

gcastilloo

Reaction score
I got it to work check your packages in Cydia. I had My Assistant installed. I removed it and it is calling again.

Most reactions