What's new

Calling on Siri

Damova100

Reaction score
I live in Cyprus and i am having trouble calling local numbers through siri. Siri can set my meetings , send text messages but cant call. Siri says that it is trying to call whoevers number then says that it cannot call this number. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening . Is it because Siri can only call in the States and the UK.

I live in Cyprus and i am having trouble calling local numbers through siri. Siri can set my meetings , send text messages but cant call. Siri says that it is trying to call whoevers number then says that it cannot call this number. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening . Is it because Siri can only call in the States and the UK.

same
Moderation Notice:Edited For Offensive Language, signed iCrank

for me as well... i am greekcypriot although it doesnt matter....any solutions???

Last edited by a moderator:
its obvious from you apoel that you are greek cypriot because APOEL is greek cypriot football team, but to the op I was asking because the north and south uses DIFFERENT carriers dont they? in the south you have mtn and cyta and in the north I dont even know what they use! but the dialling codes will be different.

Siri is in beta stages and barely works anywhere but it works best in the united states, wait for apple to perfect Siri and hopefully we will see it working properly in other countries

same

for me as well... i am greekcypriot although it doesnt matter....any solutions???

Do the moderators read each and every single thread on every topic? I've noticed nothing gets through. If you do that's some reading. Full time job (laughs out loud) or is it a software thing that alerts you? Or is it a secret?

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
Do the moderators read each and every single thread on every topic? I've noticed nothing gets through. If you do that's some reading. Full time job (laughs out loud) or is it a software thing that alerts you? Or is it a secret?

iHolophyte

Secret. ;)!
Lmao!

Hi guys im from Indonesia an also having same issue like u guys. Still no conclusion.