What's new

Siri says Nokia is best phone

seneca18

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has discovered this yet, but in the past I would ask Siri "what is the best smartphone ever?" and she would reply "the one you're holding". Interesting turn of events, now if I ask this Siri returns with an article about the Nokia Lumina 900. Very strange. Anyone else getting this?

$image-517252631.jpg

Pretty funny.

She's obviously displaying the second best smart phone. Siri just doesn't want to appear braggadocios. lol

But yeah, mine says it too. Probably because it's new?

I don't have Siri so I thought I would try the same question with Evi.
The reply was:

"I don't think I can answer that question but guessing it was on smartphone try this webpage "Siri says Nokia Lumia 900 the best smartphone ever"

It links to a C/NET page reporting Siri's reply. Apparently Siri looked on Wolfram Alpha which indicates the Lumia 900 when you ask there which is the best smartphone, the answer being based on 'customer review average'.

Fascinating! John

Mine says it too. But I don't understand why Siri says Nokia is the best phone?

Siri has been updated, try the question again :)

iPhone 4S - 16 GB/White/OtterBox Case

It is truly a shame that Apple forced a change thru Siri because it didn't like the answer it gave the first time.

This is a very sad day for iOS users as a whole. We can no longer consider the answers from Siri as unbiased. We can only consider the answer as what Apple wants us to hear or read.

RIP Siri.

It is truly a shame that Apple forced a change thru Siri because it didn't like the answer it gave the first time.

This is a very sad day for iOS users as a whole. We can no longer consider the answers from Siri as unbiased. We can only consider the answer as what Apple wants us to hear or read.
RIP Siri.
Skull One, for the first time, I could not agree eewith you more. It is a very sad day when a great company like Apple turn Comunist. I used to trust Siri, not any more. Said day for all of us.