What's new

Siri says Nokia is best phone

In one of the ads they say the best smartphone ever, so theyve probaly put it on an article about it , so when youve searched it up, siri searched for keywords....

In one of the ads they say the best smartphone ever, so theyve probaly put it on an article about it , so when youve searched it up, siri searched for keywords....
EllisByron, No that is not the reason. Read article in this link Apple iPhone 4S Siri declares Nokia Luma 900 the best Smartphone . This is the exact reason why Siri said that Nokia is the best. Now Siri is modified, so there is no telling what kind of answers you will get to your question. One thing is for sure, the answer will be approved by Apple.

As Skull One said: RIP Siri.

The "New iPad" is the best!
I hope that was NOT Siri answer.

Lol yeah mine said the 1 your holding not that it means anything.

Apple has changed Siri's answer to the question "What's the best smartphone ever?" after it was discovered that the Nokia Lumia 900 came up as the result.

Now Siri offer such witty responses as:

"I think you've already answered that question"

"Wait... there are other phones?"

"The one you're holding."

80106.jpg

This might be a right that Nokia Lumia 900 is one of the finest smart phone in this time because Nokia is one of the leading brand now in mobile phone because there are lots of new or latest features in this mobile which is incredible to use and also you can browse Internet with the help of this mobile slight quickly. So, I will say that this mobile is best choice.

This might be a right that Nokia Lumia 900 is one of the finest smart phone in this time because Nokia is one of the leading brand now in mobile phone because there are lots of new or latest features in this mobile which is incredible to use and also you can browse Internet with the help of this mobile slight quickly. So, I will say that this mobile is best choice.
Yeah...... NO! Perhaps you should look at this... http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/i...-73-percent-share-mobile-phone-profits-38978/. See Nokia w/ their little sliver at the bottom? How does that make them a leading brand?