What's new

Siri on iPod Touch 4G/3G and iPhone 3Gs/4!

Phenomgaming

Reaction score
Sup guys. If you own a older iPod or iPhone like me, (Not the 4S) and you want Siri, i've found out a cheap way to do it.

Instructions:

1. Jailbreak your device if you haven't done so. Use Google to find it.

2. Search on Cydia for Spire. Download it.

3. Then go to ***Moderation Notice*** to purchase a spot on their server.

4. Once you've done that, they will email you the certificate, and you simply install it on your iPod/iPhone.

5. Then, you type the IP they provide for you in the Spire settings, reboot your iPod/iPhone then you're ready to go!

6. Hold down the home button for 3 seconds and wala: You've got Siri. :)

Go check out Blizzard and their forums, I've designed them: Jon's a great business owner.
Moderation Notice:​ This thread has been edited by the iPF Staff in accordance with our [URL="http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/forum-rules-41/iphoneforums-net-forum-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/]Forum Rules[/URL]. Do not post links to Outside Websites that advertise Siri proxies or servers... free or paid. Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I've seen it. They charge for access and are down more then they are up. Their servers will never handle the load. Ever heard of Evi? 99 cents and they are hardly ever able to connect because the server can't handle it. I follow Spire and i4Siri and they are always tweeting about how they fixed this problem or that problem. And expect to be back up "soon". I would'nt waste my time or money.

Hey, well I have this server on my iPod and it hardly ever goes down. And it's also lifetime usage.