What's new

Siri on iPhone 4 using spire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnb88

Reaction score
Ive downloaded spire and installed Siri on my iPhone 4,I used a source called @JAILBREAK on twitter and they game me a free proxy server address but Siri isn't recognising or keeps saying "I'm really sorry about this,but I can't take any requests right now.please try again in a little while." can some 1 help me With this?

You're not going to find a working free Spire server. Running a Spire server requires that the maintainer pays a monthly fee for hosting, and they also must refresh the 4S keys every 24 hours. People are not going to do this for free. If you want to get Spire running on your iPhone4, you're going to have to pay.

You can use i4siri to use spire with internet . For more info visit......
Moderation Notice​: This post has been edited by iPF staff in accordance with our Forum Rules. Please refrain from posting websites that have no reputible nature... and could quite possibly lead to scamming of our members.

Last edited by a moderator:
imzdl's yearly fee of $20 is the siri proxy i use without issues.

imzdl (aka sirizone) has worked perfectly for me for a couple months now. $20 a year.

i4Siri seems to be working fine on my friends iPhone 4. I have no intentions of using Siri right now, but when I do decide, I think I'm gonna try with i4Siri with Spire first

tommymac1039 said:
How do I find out my udid on my phone so I can get server access?

If your jailbroken, just open Cydia, and it's the 40 digit sequence of characters on the bottom of the home page.

If your not...you can just plug your device into iTunes, click on it in the left pain, so it shows in Summary.

Then your devices info will show.

You will see the Serial number. If you click on your serial number the number will switch to your UDID. Can also find out your iOS's build number by clicking on your iOS version.

I am pretty sure there is are apps in the app store that do this.

Any word on i4siri??? Installed new certs today 4-11-2012 and it still doesn't work even though they said its back up and running???

If your jailbroken, just open Cydia, and it's the 40 digit sequence of characters on the bottom of the home page.

If your not...you can just plug your device into iTunes, click on it in the left pain, so it shows in Summary.

Then your devices info will show.

You will see the Serial number. If you click on your serial number the number will switch to your UDID. Can also find out your iOS's build number by clicking on your iOS version.

I am pretty sure there is are apps in the app store that do this.

UDID Pro.

I just jailbroke my iPhone 4 on OS 5.1 tethered today and just successfully added Siri without any proxy or paying a dime. I just installed the iPhone 4S certificate and it's working fine for me.

I just jailbroke my iPhone 4 on OS 5.1 tethered today and just successfully added Siri without any proxy or paying a dime. I just installed the iPhone 4S certificate and it's working fine for me.

Good heads up.

Has anyone else been successful in this.

I was going to be resigned into using something like spite !

Where did u get the certificate from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.