What's new

Siri male or female

samch

Reaction score
hi i live in the uk and my siri is male not female like the one in the apple demo , are all uk phones male and all usa female ? or is there a choice `? my siri has different responses to the ones iv seen posted in video's online.also in the uk we can not get local information about local businesses like restaurants etc. as seen in the demo which is a shame, lets hope they update it at some point , but all in all siri is lots of fun :) how is everyone finding there new pa ?

I think it would be cool if you could downlaod different voices. Most folks would pay for them.

In Settings>General>Siri>Language I can choose between English (Australia), English (UK), English (USA), etc.

Australian and USA English is a female, whilst UK is a male.

BTW I live in Australia.

Hope this helps.

:safari:

TGTyler said:
I think it would be cool if you could downlaod different voices. Most folks would pay for them.

I agree. I would love a young beautiful female Ethiopian voice

Thanks for that iv changed it, I found Siri is more sarcastic as a female and they give some different replies.

Is Siri only available on the 4s now??? I had the old version of Siri and I knew they would be replacing it with the new one, but it's completely gone from the app store..... What gives????

appdaddy said:
Is Siri only available on the 4s now??? I had the old version of Siri and I knew they would be replacing it with the new one, but it's completely gone from the app store..... What gives????

Siri is 4s specific as of now.