What's new

SHSH Blobs - Frequently Asked Questions

Hi!
I'v just received my very first iPhone 4 and I've never had an iPhone before so I don't have any files for iPhone (no blobs no nothing) except the 4.3.3 iOS software that downloaded today with tiny umbrella.

The phone is iOS 5 and so not working with my current carrier. Is there anything I can do to downgrade it to 4.3.3 and what Bout the baseband?!
If it's not possible, what can I do to be able to use it with my current carrier?!

Hope you can reply ASAP!

Merry Christmas

Without blobs there is no way to downgrade, and even with blobs there is no way to downgrade baseband, unfortunately being on the 04.11.08 baseband there's nothing you can do currently to unlock the phone.

Ok! I got another one which is iOS 4.2.1 and baseband 3.10.1 can it be unlocked?! How?! Can it be unlocked without the gevey sim card?!

One more thing, what are the base bands that are unlockable?!

04.26.08 – 05.11.07 – 05.12.01 – 05.13.04 – 06.15.00 – 01.59.00 are software unlockable.

The only way to unlock 03.10.01 is with Gevey.

What about upgrading/downgrading the BB to another unlock able version? Possible?!

so if I use the Gevey sim card, am I now still able to upgrade to 4.3.3 and keep it unlocked?! how to?!

so what can i do with this iphone?! can i upgrade it to any newer iOS version than 4.2.10 while keeping the baseband the same?!

i've found some article talking about upgrading to iOS 5.0.1 while preserving the same baseband, is it applicable for my case?! and wil i ba able to use gevy with it?!

can you please assist me with all the details to do that while preserving my baseban 3.10.1 so i can use gevey?!
I really need help with that since my iphone is just like an ipod right now, I hope you will help!