What's new

Show Your Home Screens

I can't seem to find the clock hands for the Tag Heuer.
I tried using the white Omega, but the hour & minute hands didn't seem to be in the right location & it appeared that the second hand was traveling in a circle in the pivot location.

Last night I thought i'd try putting the Tag Heuer clock face on & use the hands from the Lumtec.
After I copied the clock face over, changed the widget settings & re-sprung my device imagine my surprise when the clock face practically covered the entire homescreen!
I don't know what I did wrong because I didn't do anything any differently when I copied the Omega face over and, other than the hands, it looked ok.

Had to change it up again! $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338000670.330362.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G-Weezy said:
Here's my home screen at the moment.

[Moderator edit: Removed picture showing illegal piracy app. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Sorry about that. I changed it. Thanks.

What theme are you using ?

It's Barrel, the rings are just one of the animation effects you can choose when switching between pages.
Thank you. Eighteen different effects with new ones being developed. Wowsers!

So...how does one go about showing their homescreen? Take a picture & upload it?

Yep. If you are using a forum app, it will let you upload photos to the forum. If you are on your computer, there's a spot to add attachments in the "create post" section.

Marilyn

G-Weezy, your clock and weather widget....... what is it called. I have looked and looked and I cannot find it to save my sole.

Also can anyone tell me what theme it is or what app it is that allows you to have the tiles for the apps? Ive seen some with them down each side of the screen and what not but I cannot find it.

Thanks for the help in advance!!