What's new

Show Your Home Screens

They have something in common Lol!!!! They both purple and sing

purple-24.jpg
sub-square-barney.gif

J,

Get the "All in one Perpage version". Did you extract the files and added them to the Perpage folder? It's located in var/mobile/library/perpage.

Get the extracted folder and place them in there.

Go and enable the EPHD theme.
Open Perpage and select Page 1/ add widget. Select the Uniaw all in one. Hit the home button and your phone should respring.

For my home screen I changed the clock face out and added a different one. I also took the calendar BG and reduce the opacity to 75% to see through the windows. That's another mess to deal with.

That got it! We're getting closer! hehehe
Now...how did you get the icons on the bottom to sit cock-eyed?
I'm using the LS from Chevy & I thought that if one tapped in a certain spot, the extended forecast would show. I'm also curious as to how Glen got it to show on his.
Other than Spring Jumps, is there something that will give a user a "Home" icon to get to page 1 faster?
How does one change "Elite" up there where the signal strength bars are to something else?
Thanks & I do appreciate your help!

His Lockscreen does show forecast. You have to remove LockInfo if you have that.

I'm using Springtomize app. Go to dock/coverflow effect. Respring and it's good.

You can try SpringGround in Cydia. I activated via swipe status bar right. I don't have SBSettings so I use it that way. Or you can activate it anyhow you want. What that does is brings the homepage to wherever you are on the phone and can navigate that way? I dunno. Just a suggestion.

Here's mine. Simple but that's how I like it :)

Attachments

• $image-3736054411.jpg
    $image-3736054411.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 325
59984c8e-7c3d-277c.jpg

59984c8e-7c50-83ab.jpg

 Sent from my White 32 Gb iPhone 4 using TapaTalk 

whats the name of the theme and widgets to do need to install?

i also need help on my Black Ups theme. i would
like to add a good clock date widget or anything that will add to my black up themes. thanks

Sent from my  iPhone 4s  using Tapatalk

His Lockscreen does show forecast. You have to remove LockInfo if you have that.

I'm using Springtomize app. Go to dock/coverflow effect. Respring and it's good.

You can try SpringGround in Cydia. I activated via swipe status bar right. I don't have SBSettings so I use it that way. Or you can activate it anyhow you want. What that does is brings the homepage to wherever you are on the phone and can navigate that way? I dunno. Just a suggestion.

OK...got the icons sitting cock-eyed. Thanks for that.
I checked both my settings & my packages in Cydia & couldn't find "LockInfo". Anywhere else I should look?

If you don't have it that's fine. I don't know what can be the problem. Are you using the "Ultimate Lockscreen?" The one that rotates panoramic?

Dunno...would it show up in my Cydia packages?
Also, how can I change "Elite" to something else (& use the same font)?