What's new

Show Your Home Screens

Ooooh, shiney!

As someone who is trying to decide what theme to use on my 4S when (!) it's jailbroken - what theme is that, please?

Me likes!

TIA.

Marilyn

Thanks. Not free is okay - as long as it's nice.

Now it's added to my list of potentials...

It's why I browse this thread - to see the purty pictures and to get ideas. Problem is - so many nice themes for the iPhone! :D

Marilyn

Yeah that is a good way to help you decide as there are so many in cydia and its hard to chose what ones to download..

what I do is download 100's of them and sit there loading them all lol.. apart from the paid ones you dont want to buy one then realise you hate it..

this is its lock screen

c7f4386a.jpg

128b31dc.jpg

(it animates thats why there are two different ones there)

OK bro I will stop beeing Pirate

Your screenshot was edited as you have Installous. Don't be a pirate! Read the rules!

Last edited:
Okay final mod of the theme LOL!! A mix of Bluemetal's theme: Equix (icons), ExistenZ (PerpageHTML+wallpaper), Ian Nicoll's UniaW 5.0 (weather widget).

iphone41.png
iphone4.png
iphone42.png

Can someone tell me how to get the lock screen to look like this slider and all? Thanx

Ok so I'm only using ExistenZ and I love it haven't found anything to add to this but it's my first choice

Attachments

• $image-3470128210.jpg
    $image-3470128210.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 484
The one that I qouted....I got the stuff downloaded but all the weather is n Tokyo and all that idk how to change it or to get the watch or the slider to look that way

Very very nice... can you give a little details? What theme? Wallpaper?

the theme is called Dark Hollow by fif7y heres the link to the theme. FIF7Y I Themes I Hollow & DarkHollow

the wallpaper is just one i stumbled across heres a link to it.

t
he rest is just a few cydia tweaks.... gridlock, bolt, and then im using springtomize 2 for the rest of the modifications.