What's new

Should I go back to android

cynh

Reaction score
I am new to iPhone. I just bought the 6s plus. So far I love it except for one thing. If I am not near the phone to hear the sound of a call or text coming through I do not know I missed one. On my Samsung I would have a flashing light in upper left corner. With this phone I have to constantly unlock the screen to see Check the message and phone icons to see if I missed anything. Am I doing something wrong? I have contacted apple and searched the web with no results. Anyone able to help me or shall I return phone and go back to android. :(

You can get call notifications right on the lock screen. Swipe the notification and you can answer the call without unlocking the iPhone.

You can get call notifications right on the lock screen. Swipe the notification and you can answer the call without unlocking the iPhone.
Yes but what I need is something on lock screen that can show me I missed a call or text. Right now I only see it on lock screen if I am physically near the phone at the time it comes through.

You can swipe down from the top of the lock screen to see any missed notifications, without having to unlock the iPhone first.

You can also set your alerts to keep repeating until you look at your messages.
Settings - Notifications - Messages - Repeat Alerts.

You can have this repeat up to ten times.

You can also set your alerts to keep repeating until you look at your messages.
Settings - Notifications - Messages - Repeat Alerts.

You can have this repeat up to ten times.
Thank you so much that works for messages. However, can I make it work for missed calls somehow?