What's new

Secrets Exposed App

Leeohs

Reaction score
I made a mistake in DL the free Secrets Exposed app. Every time I opened the app it brought up a screen wanting me to buy full version. Now, even though I think I deleted it(it doesn't show on my phone) it keeps showing an update is available for it on my iphone. Actually the update is wanting you to purchace the full version. How do I get rid of the thing so it doesn't show up anymore?

Last edited:
I don't understand your post, if you could be more clear I can help, have you tried hard resetting your device? Or syncing it to your computer?

I got it off my iphone by unchecking the box before I synced it to my phone again. The icon for it doesn't show on my phone anymore. But on the icon for the app store it says 1 update. If I tell it to update my apps it will download the pay version. I haven't seen any other apps that appear to be trying to get you to download the pay version "accidently".

I am not having a problem with syncing and I don't know what you mean by hard resetting.

Last edited:
Will it take off the other apps that I want to keep?

It doesnt take anything off, it was just a suggestion to fix your problem. It might work though, just saying, if it doesn't you might wanna message some one with personal experience of this problem