What's new

ScreenShot Software

dabonz

Reaction score
Hi,
Recently Bought Screenshot Plus and a little disappointed because I can't capture screen shots in like in software or like chrome when browsing you anything for trouble shooting like springboard it only takes screen shot of you're home screen icons.Unless I'm doing something wrong I have it in Activator configured where I just flip my finger from bottom of screen and then take a snap shot and I can adjust the screen to what percentage I want,but it won't work if I'm in a program or lets say settings or like I said Chrome Browser. Does anybody Know that maybe that has this program that maybe can point something out for me or have another program that I can perform screenshots anywhere.

Thanks
Dabonz

This is what I can only do with my finger flip from bottom of Screen that works has a screen shot

12171667406616585744.jpg

Why not use the built-in screen shot function; press the home+Power buttons together and immediately release them. As far as I know this works in all apps. Would that work for you?

Fook Yeah it worked, I could be happy with that Thanks... oh well it was only $1.99 WTF help support the team ..You know I think I tired that I herd it on this Forum but I think I was doing something wrong Actually this way a better and it goes right to you're Camera Roll

Thanks m8te Much Appreciated!!!!!

Dabonz

Fook Yeah it worked, I could be happy with that Thanks... oh well it was only $1.99 WTF help support the team ..You know I think I tired that I herd it on this Forum but I think I was doing something wrong Actually this way a better and it goes right to you're Camera Roll

Thanks m8te Much Appreciated!!!!!

Dabonz
You're very welcome. I'm glad that worked for you.
Supporting developers is always a good thing :)

A few other tricks can be found here. Some of them may have better methods in doing them as it is an older sticky, but the gist of it is there.
That is an excellent thread, thank you for the link :)

Last edited: