What's new

Screen protectors

i would love to not run a screen protector but with me living less then 2 blocks from the beach sand is everywhere. Sand will scratch the crap out of gorilla glass even by just being in your pocket.

Ah ya that makes sense, and i guess i would trade putting a screen protector on for living 2 blocks from the beach =).

You should just go to a Best Buy store and have them put it on. Nice thing about that is if it gets screwed up they have to keep replacing it till it correct. They charge like 7 bucks to do it bubble and lint free.

I've had a Griffin Survivor case on mine for 3 months, maker claims (as do Otterbox) to be blown water and blown sand resistant and complies with military grade protection standards.

Works well for me, if I bit more bulky. Apart from building grit i often have various screwdrivers, bolts etc in my pockets as well as keys, so I can live with that bulk for the benefits :).

The case has both a plastic and rubber covering, also has a clear window to protect the phone, this is less of a finger print magnet than the gorilla glass. Case being easily removable, when you need to be 'cool' no problem, and the phone remains pristine.

I had one on PERFECT... Then I put my case on and it peeled the edges. :(

These things r so hard to put on without the bubbles...

What kind of screen protectors do you guys use? I tried the Zaggs but i didn't like them at all. Went back to the verizon store and picked up some pure gear display protectors for IPhone 4. I have the 4s and they fit perfectly. They come in a package of 3 and go on pretty easy compaired to the zaggs.

I had some cheap ones from monoprice. I don't think I am going to worry about it unless the store will put it on with my case and guarantee no bubbles.

I bought the Moshi anti-glare and fingerprint..... Put it on myself.... No bubbles as advertised... Works with case as well

Iv used many screen protectors and the one I would have to recommend would have to be phantom skinz. Almost the same thing like zaggs or ghost armor but it actually will stay on and won't peel of when in your pocket and they are backed up for life.