What's new

Screen protector

29Tudor

Reaction score
When I bought my XsMAX at a Apple store I had them install a screen protector at the same time. It didn’t quite last a week after I had the phone. In not sure how, but it has small chips on the edge which ended up with cracks the length of the protector. I’m not sure what has caused this because I have a leather case that might have not helped provide protection in that area. I carry my phone in a side pocket of my pants with the screen facing inward so I’ll have to watch a little closer to what may have caused this in the future. I have always had tempered glass protectors on my iPhone and when I traded in my 5s the screen looked new. That brings up another subject not regarding Xs MAX, but batteries. Somewhere I read I could have replaced the battery in my 5s now for $29.00. If my Xs MAX lasts as long as my 5s I’d certainly consider getting a new battery if they will continue to do that in the future.

Just think, if not for the screen protector that would be your screen. It's done it's job well.

Just think, if not for the screen protector that would be your screen. It's done it's job well.

You’ve got that right. I already have a new one installed that I bought from one of the vendors on amazon. Looks very similar to the one Apple store installed.