What's new

Saving Phone numbers

Kensterfly

Reaction score
Am I missing something or is it still not possible to "Save" the phone number you have just dialed or of someone who has just called you? Is iPhone the only phone in the world that does not let you save a number like that?
Seems like such a simple thing.

Am I missing something or is it still not possible to "Save" the phone number you have just dialed or of someone who has just called you? Is iPhone the only phone in the world that does not let you save a number like that?

To the right of the number the blue arrow will take you to the right place.

Well, I'll be dadgum. Has that always been there? Is that new? I have an iP4 now but I just checked my old 3G and it does not have that option.

How are things in the Panhandle, Danny? I grew up in Plainview.

Well, I'll be dadgum. Has that always been there? Is that new? I have an iP4 now but I just checked my old 3G and it does not have that option.

How are things in the Panhandle, Danny? I grew up in Plainview.

As far as I know it's been there.. Things are good still could use some rain!