What's new

Contact Saving Emergency

Kneads

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here, but I have a very important question to ask.

I finally got the number of this girl I'm crushing over, but I typed it out in my phone without saving it. The screen turned off as I was talking to her and when I turned it back on, it wouldn't show up. It is not saved in the phone and I will never be able to call this girl unless...

I can get a log of the history of all the characters I typed on my phone. Does this exist?

Unfortunately no. Get w/ your wireless provider or check the online billing. Both can provide numbers you've called & text.

Ok wait... reading again... you weren't actually talking to her on the phone, correct?

If that's the case... then there's no solution at this point. With a Jailbroken iPhone there's Cydia tweaks available that will log keystrokes. However, there isn't a program that can retrieve them from a stock iPhone.

I guess you have your display on timed? But it is weird....I tried this on purpose and when I turned my phone back on, the same screen was there with the number I had entered and not saved. Wonder why it didn't come back to the same screen for you?

I guess you have your display on timed? But it is weird....I tried this on purpose and when I turned my phone back on, the same screen was there with the number I had entered and not saved. Wonder why it didn't come back to the same screen for you?

I did the same thing... tried entering the # from the Phone app, notepad, text, email, even Facebook. Let the screen time out... and when I brought it back up the # was still there.

Unfortunately, I believe the OP is solely looking for a way to see the key stroke log of an iPhone. Which I already made note that it's impossible... unless the iPhone is already JB & running a program that performs this function.