What's new

Ringtones!

outofusernames

Reaction score
I have a white 32GB iPhone 4 from Verizon how do I put ringtones on it I have never used iTunes before nor owned an iPod so I have no clue where to begin I was android user before this ! So I'm so lost !

outofusernames said:
I have a white 32GB iPhone 4 from Verizon how do I put ringtones on it I have never used iTunes before nor owned an iPod so I have no clue where to begin I was android user before this ! So I'm so lost !

Go on youtube qnd search how. Theres pretty good vodeos on how to do it on iphones for free.

Use itunes to convert any mp3..

1. select any mp3 and convert to AAC
2. then select the converted song and it should be named yoursong.m4r now change it to .m4a

3. use any audio editor and cut the song down to under 30 seconds.

then using itunes add the converted ringtone into the itunes ringtone tab

then plug in your iphone and sync all ringtones and there you go, the songs you added will now appear in your ringtones settings

You might want to download a ringtone maker from the app store. ITunes might be a little bit to much for you since you never used it.

Here is the thing I've never owned an iPod well I did when they first came out and I hated it sooo yeah lol does it have to be an iPod ?

outofusernames said:
Here is the thing I've never owned an iPod well I did when they first came out and I hated it sooo yeah lol does it have to be an iPod ?

What do you mean