What's new

Ring Tones

JennieR

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I've had my iPhone 4 since Sept but I've never bought any songs or ringtones from itunes b/c I was satisfied with the ring tones and I downloaded my own music that I already had. Yesterday I bought my first ringtones b/c I wanted a Christmas one. I bought 3 and the first one ask me if I wanted to use it as a default or assign it to a particular person. I chose default and it works fine but the others are just setting in my playlist. How do I get them to my ringtones

nooooo dont PAY for ringtones EVER!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkECo8y-Qtc]YouTube - iphone Ringtones[/ame]

So how do you do that? My phone isn't a jailbreak and I am to afraid to even try that. Is there a way to get free ones without it?

if you notice the video shows twice how to do it. the first time is with OUT jailbreak and ssh is with jailbreak.. so you would follow the tutorial on the first one with out it..

up until it says click sync but i wont.. thats how to do it with OUT jailbreak.

Get the app Ringtone maker and make your own from any Christmas songs that you have, you don't have to jailbreak your phone for that.

Last edited:
yeah or if you want tell me the song and i will cut it down to 30 seconds for you and make it a ringtone. its easy

Aw thank you very much. I did get ringtone maker and it works!! I need to get my Christmas songs downloaded now. Thank you all for being there to help me.

You don't even need the ringtone maker app. It can be done with most songs right on iTunes and then synched with the phone.

You don't even need the ringtone maker app. It can be done with most songs right on iTunes and then synched with the phone.

no you dont. but it makes that process easier for some, personally i find itunes way easier but then you need a second tool to cut the song under 30 seconds

no you dont. but it makes that process easier for some, personally i find itunes way easier but then you need a second tool to cut the song under 30 seconds

You can cut the song in iTunes aswell...

hi guys. what about sms tones? will u be able to customize that? and how? please help. thank u so much ;)

Only with a jailbroken iPhone. You can download them through cydia or make your own...