What's new

reverting back to 5.0

white4s

Reaction score
is there a way to go back? I'm over this joke of an update

It stinks... cause now they've made it to where you can't even save SHSH through Cydia or TU. In retrospect... it really is a good job by Apple. Just not in favor of the Jailbreak community.

In all fairness there was multiple threads explaining why not to upgrade. For some the update has done incredible things for battery life and for others it made it worse. For me personally I love the new update and 2 days of battery life. If your having a major battery issue take it to the Apple store and from what Im seeing they'll swap it out for you.

it improved standby but usage is an absolute joke. i mean just simply going through the phone drops it every 2 minutes. thats not normal

Not sure you should have updated in first place buddy. Most of the dev teams stated not to update until a downgrading solution was found :( sorry.

i dont go through forums like that so i wouldnt know

I get just shy of 8 hours usage. Im ok with that.

Sent from my iPhone on Sprints "Slower than dial up" Network

it seems a bit better ever since i deleted icloud since its being talked about that icloud is moving data continously. standby's much better but usage is still a lil shady, dropped 2% just playing 2 rounds of words with friends but i did forget i had wifi on without a wifi connection so im assuming that was the problem this morning. i'll see how today goes