What's new

Returned the 6 for the 6+

mach1man

Reaction score
So I returned my iPhone 6 for the 6+ and it was the best move I could do!! I love the 6+..

6+ is the best! Do u use fb messenger on it?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I have fb messanger but haven't really messed around with it yet

I have heard many people saying they made the right choice when they switch their 6 to 6+, and it definitely makes sense because 6+ is bigger and far more different than the previous ones.

I am still liking the 6+....haven't purchased one yet, but just love the size!
I bought iPhone 6 without seeing either as I preordered, Since then I have seen the 6+ and it is very nice, I am however very happy with the 4.7, I don't play games or anything on mine so the screen size is fine, If I want a bigger screen I have my iPad Air.

I bought iPhone 6 without seeing either as I preordered, Since then I have seen the 6+ and it is very nice, I am however very happy with the 4.7, I don't play games or anything on mine so the screen size is fine, If I want a bigger screen I have my iPad Air.

I have gone back and forth thinking I wanted an iPad mini..however, when I saw the 6+.... Well that sold me! Hopefully they still have that as an option when I am ready to get one. I had my phone replaced jusf last May, so my iPhone 5 is still practically knew. So...I'll wait and confine to use my iPad air 2 for things that need a bigger screen!

Maybe Santa will be generous this year.;)

Maybe!! :)

My nephew bought the 6, than gave it to his dad and traded his 4s to get cash to buy the 6+!

Talk about thinking it thoroughly. I haven't talked to him today to see why he wanted the plus, but my guess is for the gaming. Meanwhile, his dad is happier than a peach because he now has the 6 from the 4s he was using!! :)