What's new

Reserving the iPhone 4?

AznSensAsians

Reaction score
All I have to do is go into an AT&T store and ask them to reserve me an iPhone? I could order online, but my mom doesnt like ordering online and plus, I like having the phone in my hands right away instead of having to wait so I'd rather do it in-stores anyways. But yeah.

Well what they did for me is i put a credit card on file and ordered it. it doesnt charge the card til the order ships. maybe thatll help.

Well what they did for me is i put a credit card on file and ordered it. it doesnt charge the card til the order ships. maybe thatll help.

I just want to buy it in stores, but how do I do that? Lol i sound like an idiot. but yeah I just wanna be informed before I do something.

i just went in and talked to the girl i usually deal with. told her i wanted to order one. she pulled up my info, made sure i didnt want to make any changes to my account, then ordered the phone on my credit card. said it wouldnt charge til it shipped. then they give you some paperwork and your on your way. you can track the order on wireless.att.com/order_status and once it ships they will give you the fedex tracking info. and the shipping time was quicker than going through apple.

All I have to do is go into an AT&T store and ask them to reserve me an iPhone? I could order online, but my mom doesnt like ordering online and plus, I like having the phone in my hands right away instead of having to wait so I'd rather do it in-stores anyways. But yeah.

You probably won't be able to get one from the stores right now as they are on backorder. But you'll have to give them your credit card and wait.

You probably won't be able to get one from the stores right now as they are on backorder. But you'll have to give them your credit card and wait.

can i pay in cash or does it have to be on card?

can i pay in cash or does it have to be on card?

Sure you can pay cash. They'd probably prefer that.