What's new

Reserve and pickup down?

minty

Reaction score
I have been trying to reserve randomly in different states and I always get the message that says it's unavailable at the moment. Are they no longer offering reserve and pickup? Would seem pretty odd seeing how as soon as some phones show up in stock they disappear, as if someone was reserving it, yet I tried all over the clock and same message every time. Also pretty weird since there's still no iphone plus in any of the stores in my city since launch day. This is the first time I'm getting an iphone so I don't really know how this works.

If you are attempting to reserve a 7+, you are unlikely to be able to reserve one since every model sold out on launch day. It is going to take Apple some time to deal with the backlog.

I haven't ordered one yet, so hopefully someone will chime in with some advice as to how to get your name onto the list with the shortest wait possible.

The problem isn't just the plus version though, whatever variation of phone I try it always says "sorry, this service is unavailable at this time." or something. I did see some plus models pop up around my area and they do go quickly, but really it doesn't even matter if I can't reserve anything, looks like I won't be able to get any iphone 7 for a while.

Could well be that all models, 7 and 7+, have now sold out. I haven't kept up on what's happening, since I'll eventually get a 7+ from my telephone provider, and I'm not too bothered how long it takes.

It showed in stock for hours, before that and throughout that time, I kept trying and getting the same message as soon as I click to go through with the reservation. There's no info on this anywhere online so I'm really lost as to what I'm supposed to do. Really I only care because my phone broke a few months ago and I've been using a really old one which I can't wait to replace haha. But it seems that if I try to go to a store at this point there won't be any left by the time I'm there.