What's new

Reservation made, but no confirmation....

MikeG

Reaction score
This has probably been posted before, but I couldn't find it on a search.

After much time last night, I was able to make a reservation at a local store for June 24 pickup, and it aid I would receive an email confirmation, which has not shown up. I checked my Apple account and there are no orders current.
Did I get hosed, or do you think emails and processing of reservations are still yet to come?
Thanks in advance....

This has probably been posted before, but I couldn't find it on a search.

After much time last night, I was able to make a reservation at a local store for June 24 pickup, and it aid I would receive an email confirmation, which has not shown up. I checked my Apple account and there are no orders current.
Did I get hosed, or do you think emails and processing of reservations are still yet to come?
Thanks in advance....

I've seen some of the email confirmations get lost or delayed, I would call and double check but I think you'll be ok.

Call ur store they can verify ur reservation over the phone. I reserved mine over the net for my local store. After I was paranoid so I called that store and they took my name and verified I did indeed have a reservation.

I'll check it out with the local store, keeping my fingers crossed!
Cheers,

I didn't get an email, and must have made like 3 RSVPs since I was worried about the system. I finally got a pre-order in, so until my CC get's charged, I won't worry about those waiting for me @ the store.

Have you received your email yet? I still haven't received anything from Apple and I just called the store and they didn't see my name on the list..

Have you received your email yet? I still haven't received anything from Apple and I just called the store and they didn't see my name on the list..

Eeek! I had my email confirming my reservation right after reserving it on the site. And when I called she confirmed she had it

I would be concerned if I was you. Not to be a pessimist.

i think atandt has lots of those and people getting confirmtion days after they pre ordered

Ya I'm starting to get worried. Called the local Apple store and they had no record of it, called the main Apple number and she said there were problems with some people placing reservations. Her best advice was to try and stand in line and get one.

Definitely not the news I wanted to hear. :(

Eeek! I had my email confirming my reservation right after reserving it on the site. And when I called she confirmed she had it

I would be concerned if I was you. Not to be a pessimist.

dan that sucks dude.. sorry to hear that. if they knew you were running a forum about the phone, i bet they could hook you up.. lol

maybe they know I'm also an Android Fan, so they kicked me off the list :)

dan that sucks dude.. sorry to hear that. if they knew you were running a forum about the phone, i bet they could hook you up.. lol

its going to be a long wait for us customers such a high demand not enough staff and units to cover the orders