What's new

Red Exclamation Mark on folder symbol in Yahoo Mail app

pkoryn

Reaction score
I tried to email two pictures from my email account, in a single email. Apparently the size was too big and the email didn't send. What happened after this attempt failed was a red exclamation mark showed up on the folder icon on the very top left of the inbox screen. I've tried clicking on the icon with the red x on it - but nothing happens. Is there anyway I can get rid of that red x? I successfully emailed the two pictures by sending them each in their own email - not trying to combine them into one. Lesson learned on that front but I sure would like to be rid of the red x showing in my Inbox screen!

Never mind - I answered my own question. There is a folder called "outbox" and in there was the email that didn't send properly. When I deleted that email, the red exclamation mark went away.

Never mind - I answered my own question. There is a folder called "outbox" and in there was the email that didn't send properly. When I deleted that email, the red exclamation mark went away.
Thanks for letting us know what was causing your problem. It may help the next person with this same problem.

Latest posts

Back