What's new

Red Exclamation Mark on folder symbol in Yahoo Mail app

pkoryn

Reaction score
I tried to email two pictures from my email account, in a single email. Apparently the size was too big and the email didn't send. What happened after this attempt failed was a red exclamation mark showed up on the folder icon on the very top left of the inbox screen. I've tried clicking on the icon with the red x on it - but nothing happens. Is there anyway I can get rid of that red x? I successfully emailed the two pictures by sending them each in their own email - not trying to combine them into one. Lesson learned on that front but I sure would like to be rid of the red x showing in my Inbox screen!

Never mind - I answered my own question. There is a folder called "outbox" and in there was the email that didn't send properly. When I deleted that email, the red exclamation mark went away.

Never mind - I answered my own question. There is a folder called "outbox" and in there was the email that didn't send properly. When I deleted that email, the red exclamation mark went away.
Thanks for letting us know what was causing your problem. It may help the next person with this same problem.