What's new

Recomendations for which lcd to buy for iphone 4

filmkid1080

Reaction score
ok so Ive gone though a few lcds on my iphone 4 and none of them have been good quality. One all of them the glass does not break its the lcd that glitches out. Can anyone recomend a seller of a lcd screen that is good quality and hasnt broken?

I disagree. I have purchased over a dozen screens from eBay for about $30 usd shipped to fix friends and co-workers phones and never had an issue. Just make sure they have excellent feedback and lots of sales history.

Glenn

Theres no way spending $100 on an lcd screen is worth it....I might as well just buy a new iphone for that much...

golfinglenn can you tell me what ebay seller you bought it from?

Theres no way spending $100 on an lcd screen is worth it....I might as well just buy a new iphone for that much... golfinglenn can you tell me what ebay seller you bought it from?

Rainbow6fish is the seller I try to use for screens. He has 99% positive feedback and thousands of sales. Packaged very nicely and includes tools.

If you're wallet conscious in quality, take better care of your device and you wouldn't need to put it towards repairs.

The mentality is not to look at nominal cost but the real cost. You buy a certified and guaranteed and warrantied screen that will last, or, you can go through another half dozen LCDs in the remaining lifetime of your device.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapa