What's new

Recent App Crashes

mfterka

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with apps supposedly updated sine 3/17 crashing? When I try use recently updated twitter/tumblr/weather channel apps they kick me out but where working just fine earlier in the week.

I have used Twitter and the Weather Channel apps after updates this week with no problems.

I don't use Twitter but the weather channel app on my iPhone works without any problems after the latest update.

Have you tried restarting your iPhone to see if that helps? Press and hold both the power and home buttons until the Spple logo appears, then release both buttons and wait for the iPhone to restart.

If that doesn't work, there's the possibility that there were problems with the updates on your iPhone. Try deleting one of the problem apps and redid load it to see if it helps.

I don't use Twitter but the weather channel app on my iPhone works without any problems after the latest update.

Have you tried restarting your iPhone to see if that helps? Press and hold both the power and home buttons until the Spple logo appears, then release both buttons and wait for the iPhone to restart.

If that doesn't work, there's the possibility that there were problems with the updates on your iPhone. Try deleting one of the problem apps and redid load it to see if it helps.

Awesome - thanks for the input. Rebooted the iPhone and now can use all 3 app again. Real simple solution - wonder what happened?
But thanks again.

You're welcome.
You may never find out exactly what happened but restarting the iPad helps in many cases like this.