What's new

Ios7 crashing apps?

Briffdogg

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with ios7 my Cibc bank app signs in and just doesn't load, and kijiji when I refine a search it crashes now every time, why?

It is important to understand that the developers of the non apple apps must update their apps so be patient and I am positive your issues will be resolved. If yu are concerned about the problem then contact the developer direct by searching app name in Google and send a email.

iTunes Radio crashes a lot on my i5. Also I've had the settings app crash and lock up a few times. So far those are the only ones that I've had issues with.

iTunes Radio crashes a lot on my i5. Also I've had the settings app crash and lock up a few times. So far those are the only ones that I've had issues with.

If they persist, I'd recommend a backup and a fresh restore of iOS 7. I'm assuming you upgraded/updated your device either OTA or via iTunes's update button?

If they persist, I'd recommend a backup and a fresh restore of iOS 7. I'm assuming you upgraded/updated your device either OTA or via iTunes's update button?
No actually since I was coming from a 6.12 jb I deleted all my previous restores in iTunes, then went into dfu mode and installed as a new phone with a freshly downloaded iPhone5,2_7.0_11A465_Restore.ipsw file. I didn't have anything that I needed restored since I use Exchange for my main email and contacts and only have 3 pics on the phone for wallpaper and only 8 apps. Makes it pretty easy to set up from scratch :)