What's new

iPF.net app crash

Ledsteplin

Reaction score
Does anyone else using the app for this site experience crashes when the "Load More Threads" button is tapped? I've had this happen many times over the past few months. It doesn't happen every time, but happens enough. That's the only time the app ever crashes. It's been kind of odd.

$image-1361083681.jpg

Yes--it does happen to me as well. Both the iPad and the iPhoneforum apps.

Will report this to ADMIN so they can take a look at it.

Skimonkey ~ ipadforum Moderator | iPhoneforum Moderator

Could it be a bad call on the app's behalf with the iOS 7 update? I use TapaTalk/Pro so I don't get the same crash. If possible, can someone upload the crash log that's associated with the iPF.net app crash?

I have had it since iOS 6 for me.

For the OP, have you done the usual fixes? Closing out the app and retrying? Or restarting or reseting your iPhone and trying that?

I can report the problem if no answer comes from looking at the crash log.

I have had it since iOS 6 for me. For the OP, have you done the usual fixes? Closing out the app and retrying? Or restarting or reseting your iPhone and trying that?
I haven't deleted the app then reinstalled. I could try that, but others experience it as well. I'll try to find the crash log on one. It's not that big a deal, I was just curious if it was just me.

I can report the problem if no answer comes from looking at the crash log.
I don't know if this is what you need or not. The whole thing is very long. This is the most recent I found, even though it's happened a few times since. If you need the entire report, I can copy it.

$image-415125687.jpg

Admin are aware of the problem and are seeing if anything can be done, Thanks for the crash report.

I haven't deleted the app then reinstalled. I could try that, but others experience it as well. I'll try to find the crash log on one. It's not that big a deal, I was just curious if it was just me.

Hi ledsteplin-I made a report of this and the IT support have responded that they will look into this. I don't think that this is an isolated user response, but is more prevalent. Myself and another mod have also noted these crashes as well. So thank you for letting us know as well.

Will keep you posted.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator