What's new

facebook Crashes!!! Please help!!!

xgogxaugust

Reaction score
Ever since I have done the most recent updates on my 4s, my facebook crashes when I open it. My carrier has even replaced my phone. I have un-installed and re-installed the facebook app, and is still having the same issue. However, if I log in to someone elses facebook account on my phone their account will work fine on my phone. I have sent facebook emails and messages, but get no help from them, I would say the heck with facebook if I did not have to use to communicate with customers for work.

Have you tried another app for Facebook?

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Do you have the same problem if you use someone else's phone to log into your Facebook account? How is it if you go to the Facebook website and log in from there?

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator

I'm using iOS 5 ish and a slightly later ver of fb for iPhone and it crashes on me from time to time

Delete FB from the iPhone. Do a full reset (Hold down the Sleep and Home buttons until the Apple logo comes up) then install FB from the app store.