What's new

Real Racing 2 Hands-On For iPhone And iPod Touch

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVNBy156YYw]YouTube - Real Racing 2 Hands-On For iPhone And iPod Touch - iOS Vlog 232[/ame]​

Real Racing swept the iOS world when it was released as one of the nicest looking games on the iDevice. The graphics, gameplay, and support of a great company, Firemint, made the game what it is today. Real Racing 2 is now released in the App Store for $9.99.

This game is crazy nuts. The graphics will blow you away with details cars and tracks. Finally we get licensed cars including; Ford, Chevy, Mclaren, and more. You are going to have to build your bucks up by racing to actually get the more luxury race cars, but it is all in good fun.

Firemint promises over 10 hours of gameplay, and I wouldn't doubt it. Just about 2 hours into the game and I still had 4 more tournaments to race in. Collecting cars is fun, as well as gaining Game Center achievements to show your friends. Online mode works well and is great to play with a few friends. Looking at Real Racing 2 just makes you want to stop and look at how far technology has come. Check out this iconic game in the App Store.

Just got this game. Played it for half an hour last night. It's amazing. First proper racing game I've played on the iPhone. Quite hard to get the hang off...

Never played the first one. I wouldn't say the handling was that realistic but not bad for a phone. It's not gran turismo by a long way...